donderdag 14 april 2011

PAC-MAN Championship Edition


Are you a dot-chompin' champion? PAC-MAN Championship Edition takes competitive eating to a whole new level! This true sequel brings slick new graphics and championship-caliber gameplay features with larger scrolling mazes, unique dot patterns and longer ghost chompin' combos! Go for a high score in 5 or 10 minute time limits, but beware! The higher your score, the faster the speed!

Who doesnt know this classic right? it costs 5 dollars on blackberry appworld, but thats a small price to pay to get your hands on this EPIC game

5 opmerkingen:

  1. I'm the best pacman gamer ever :D, Following

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I'm good at most games but I reall, REALLY suck at pac-man. But it's a classic indeed and one should pay respect to the classics. (I'm a pro at Space Invaders.)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I love Pac Man,though I also like Missile Command and Spy Hunter as well. We still have an arcade where I'm at that has a lot of the old school machines.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen